Tomorrow marks the first day of September and there’s only 5 more days left until the unofficial end of of summer. Where did the time go? Although I will miss swimming in our pool, I am truly looking forward to many things about the Fall:
- Pumpkin spice lattes and toffe mochas from Starbucks
- Big Ten Football
- Apple and pumpkin picking
- Donuts from the cider mill
- Crunchy leaves
- Listening to James Taylor’s Greatest Hits, Tori Amos, and Sarah McLachlan (their music reminds me of Fall for some reason)
- Watching “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown”
- Cooler temperatures so we can finally turn off the AC!
- Thanksgiving – when I get to go home to Michigan and see my parents and family
- Fall running – you knew I couldn’t leave that out!
What are you looking forward to most about the Fall?